The Poiz Residences Launch . Integrated Design
The Poiz Residences design is both interesting and functional, taking full advantage of its L-shaped site fronting Potong Pasir MRT station on one side & Meyappa Chettiar Road on the other.
The site concept below gives a good overall picture of how everything will be integrated.
The Poiz Residences Launch :: Site Design :: Click to Enlarge
The Poiz Residences Launch . Components
This project integrates 3 key components:
THE POIZ RESIDENCES
The Poiz Residences is for sale, and will comprise 3 zones:
- Habitat Zone: large units ranging from 829 sq ft 2 + study units, 1000+ sq ft 3 and 4 bedroom units, and 3,700 sq ft penthouses. Mainly for families and own stay. Only 213 such units.
- Urban Zone: smaller units ranging from 1 + study to 3 bedroom apartments. Good for singles wanting their own hip & cool place, or young families who value the convenience. Also good for investors. Total of 225 units here.
- Suites Zone: the smallest units. One bedroom, 1 + study, and 2 bedroom units. Great for investors or singles and young couples. Total 293 units.
For details on the unit sizes, see this page: Floor Plans.
The residential carpark entrance will be further into Meyappa Chettiar Road and nearer St Andrews School, and will be separate from the commercial carpark entrance.
THE POIZ CENTRE
Commercial podium that houses the retail & F&B units. This is not for sale, only for lease.
- 1st Storey: Total leasable area 3358 sq m.
. Restaurants 70 – 115 sq m (6 units)
. Shops below 40 sq m (15 units)
. Shops 40 – 50 sq m (23 units)
. Shops 50 – 75 sq m (25 units)
. Above 75 sq m (2 units)
- 3rd Storey: Total leasable area 605 sq m.
Restaurant 70 sq m (1 unit)
. Shops below 40 sq m (4 units)
. Shops 40 – 50 sq m (2 units)
. Shops 50 – 75 sq m (4 units)
. Above 75 sq m (2 units)
- Suggested Tenant Mix: Supermarket, restaurants, eateries, bakeries, banks, retail shops, convenience shops, beauty / hair salons, pet shops, educational & other services.
There will be direct access from the podium to the residential tower, via a grand lobby that is accessible by residents only.
Artist’s Impression :: The Poiz Village . The Poiz Residences Launch
- Sheltered link joining Potong Pasir MRT Station to the development.
- 7m wide 24-hour linkway that cuts right through the project from the MRT station, to the housing estate behind it, bringing human traffic and activity to the shops.This is separate and away from the Poiz Residences itself.
The Poiz Residences Launch · VIP Preview
Please register here if you would like to be kept posted on the Poiz Residences condo launch.
OTHER DEVELOPER LAUNCHES
The Gazania condo is a new freehold residential development that is being built in Bartley, on the site of the former Sun Rosier at How Sun Drive. This is a low-rise 5 storey high project, as the whole area is a predominantly low rise landed housing estate, with a few apartments around.
The former Sun Rosier was sold in a collective enbloc sale. In a tightly fought bidding contest, this plum site went to SingHaiYi Pte Ltd. There is much to like about the Gazania condo. For a start, this project is on freehold land, which is an increasingly scarce commodity, as ALL government land sales is only for 99 year leasehold land at its longest.
This gives you, theoretically at least, the right to own the land in perpetuity. Another very strong draw about the Gazania condo, is that it is just around 5 minutes walk from Bartley MRT station. So this place is pretty convenient for those who work in the CBD, as it is a city fringe location. Whether by bus or the MRT, it doesn’t take long to move about almost anywhere.
And not forgetting that a good boys school, the Maris Stella High school, is directly opposite Bartley Road, within 7 minutes walk or so of the Gazania. It offers education for boys starting from primary level, all the way to secondary levels. No more scrambling to get ready for school on time in the mornings, or trying to wake your boys up at some unearthly hour.
So if all these appeal to you, do drop us a line to view the Gazania condo showflat. The pricing is not available yet, but it should be lower than for freehold condominiums in the upscale districts. Though certainly not very low either, as the Gazania site is considered a good city fringe location, in a mainly private residential estate.