The Poiz Residences site plan is an unusual design. It takes full advantage of the unusual L-shaped site, by stringing out the blocks in a curving linear fashion, so that most of the units do not face each other directly, or at all.
Many of the Poiz units therefore have the luxury of privacy, compared to the majority of projects that have little choice but to have parallel blocks directly overlooking each other.
To register for details or showflat viewing / VIP Preview, just email us below.
The Poiz Residences Site Plan Layout :: Click to Enlarge
The Poiz site plan layout is divided into 3 zones, matching its 3 residential zones: Suites, Urban and Habitat.
The Landscape Architecture is by EcoPlan Asia Pte Ltd (opens in new window).
- The blocks are strung out to face open views, or are interspersed with pools or gardens and water features, so that almost all units get some views.
- Potong Pasir MRT station is joined to Poiz by a short sheltered link – a 15 seconds walk.
- Access to the Poiz Residences is by private lobby from the ground, or via escalators up to the 3rd floor, then on by private escalators from the 3rd floor to the pool deck.
- The refuse chutes use a pneumatic system to suck rubbish to the bin centre. The system is an extra expense to the developer, but it benefits buyers, as it does away with unsightly rubbish carts and saves labour costs for the residents.
The Poiz Site Layout Plan | Site Design
The Poiz Residences site layout plan is divided into 3 zones:
- Designed with tenants in mind.
- Smaller units with compact layouts (similar to the concept of a hotel room) for shorter stays.
- The master bedrooms for the larger units have the flexibility of having an adjoining baby room or baby corner for young couples.
- Ranges from 39 – 75 sqm (excluding the high ceiling units).
- Designed with smaller families, the younger generation & entrepreneurs in mind.
- For the smaller units, a convertible space (study) near the main entrance can be turned into a small office without compromising the privacy of the personal spaces.
- Comes with a single toilet with 2 doors, so it is accessible from both the study and the master bedroom, for a more efficient layout and use of space.
- For the larger units, the open kitchen concept works well for modern lifestyles and light preparation of meals.
- Ranges from 41- 78 sqm (excluding the high ceiling units).
- Family oriented.
- Spacious living/dining areas suitable for family gatherings.
- Large balconies for semi-outdoor family activities eg. outdoor dining.
- Enclosed sizeable kitchens • suitable for heavy cooking
- Provision of utility room for flexibility of housing a domestic helper.
- Provision of at least 2 bathrooms.
- Better privacy due to configuration of units (just 4 units per floor).
- Typical units range from 77 – 140 sqm (excluding high ceiling units).
THE POIZ RESIDENCES SITE PLAN LAYOUT . SHOWFLAT VIEWING
Would you like to register to be kept updated, or for the Showflat Viewing / E-Application?